Cost: $1, 990
Duration: 2 days practical training
A chemical peel involves the application of chemical solutions to the skin in a controlled way, thus producing controlled tissue death. The chosen penetration of the wound is reliant on the condition in which you are treating. After the peel, the skin regenerates as the injured skin renews itself through the growth of new cells.
Chemical peels are a popular skin rejuvenation treatment and are very successful at rejuvenating the skins surface. By including this treatment in your practice you are able to offer clients a larger range of skin rejuvenation treatments. This course is designed to give you the foundation skills and underpinning theoretical knowledge that is required to implement chemical peels into your practice.
You will learn
- The difference between peels
- Understand differing skin conditions, why treat and how to treat
- Successful treatment for skin rejuvenation, acne, pigmentation.
- Wound healing and home care
- Adverse reactions and how to correct
- How to implement chemical peels successfully into your practice
Prerequisite – HLTIN402B Maintain infection control standards in office practice settings, Certificate IV, or Diploma in Beauty Therapy.
Dates: To be advised. Enquires please call or email.
On successful completion, you will receive:
- ‘A Statement of Attendance’