Course Changes


Should you wish to change your course, the request must be made in writing to the Director.

Any approved changes to downgrade a course after commencement of the course, a $1550.00 administration fee will apply.

No charge will apply should the Learner wish to upgrade to a higher course.

Note: The enrolment fee is not refundable


We are not obligated to extend the period of your enrolment if you have not completed your course on time.

An enrolment can be extended with a payment of an additional fee. Please talk to your manager if you expect that you will require longer than the allocated course period.

International students may seek a course extension, deferment, or suspension under the special circumstances clauses in the relevant legislation.


Learners who leave the course prior to completion will receive a statement of attainment for all units completed.

Re-entry for the course completion can be arranged with the branch manager in future courses or taken up with other training providers (refer to Refund).


We reserve the right at our discretion to transfer a course to another and this action will in no way waive the terms and conditions stated herein.

In the event of us having to cancel a course, without offering any acceptable alternative, then the client shall be entitled to a full refund of monies paid and no further liability shall be incurred by us.

International students may only request a transfer to another provider in special circumstances and whereby they have completed the initial 6 months of their chosen course with us.

Transferring between education providers Under the ESOS National Code, a student must meet certain conditions before they can enrol with another education provider if they are not happy with the course they are doing.

The National Code says you must have a letter of release from your education provider before you can enrol with a new provider if you have NOT completed 6 months of your principal course (the main course of study you are undertaking). If you want to transfer before you have completed six months of your principal course, you need your provider’s permission.

You should make sure you understand that policy, and what your written agreement says you must do, before you make the decision to enrol with an education provider. If you are thinking about changing your course, you need to ensure that you continue to meet the conditions of your student visa.

Further information about changing courses or education providers is available on the Department of Immigration and Border Protection’s website at

For more details about transferring and the requirements under the ESOS National Code, you can:

• visit

• read Standard 7 in the National Code at